Hoobastank Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Hoobastank Forum

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

note

AuteurMessage
nayelle
Membre actif
nayelle

note Empty
MessageSujet: note   note EmptyVen 9 Nov - 23:41

Coucou tous lmond' Voiila un articl kune cop' ma passer ^^

Happy Halloween everyone. I'm using this pseudo holiday as an excuse to say hello and to fill you all in on the band's going ons. As most of you know we've been off the road for a while now. The longest we have ever been since we started touring in 2001. The break has been needed and well spent. We have been writing and writing and writing and writing. Get the picture? We have more ideas going into this next CD then we ever have before. I, as well as the rest of the guys, have set the bar very very high for this next CD. So it takes time. We all needed to step back and recharge. That's why we haven't been posting much, if at all, on our Myspace pages or the Hoobastank website. I will be posting more often from now on as i feel momentum is building here within the Hooba-camp and once we get really rolling we'll need everyone's help bombarding the world with our new CD. Until then though, give little kids the bigger fistful of candy, don't give any candy to big kids without costumes and start thinking about how you're gonna help us make the next Hooba CD the best one yet.

All the best,

Doug

dsl jai po cor fai la traductioon XD mais jvai essaiier de fair sa !! mais ah ske jai compri i son entrain de prep un new album Very Happy
sa sraii trop la class' en tous cas !! Mr. Green
Oh piis l dernier fois jai vu Crawling in the Dark a mtv jete trop emballer !! on lesvoi pu bcp a le tele Sad sniif
enfi voiila biis
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://hoobastank0202.skyblog.com

note
Page 1 sur 1